Club Drawings Rules and Guidelines
Revised, Approved and Accepted by PFG Executive Board 01/22/2020
Club Drawings General Rules
Piqua Fish & Game offers a wide selection of drawings and games for your entertainment and enjoyment. All Club Drawings are 100% payout. Meaning 100% of all money taken in is repaid in full, with no profit to the Club. The rules, drawing times and other information for each contest can be found here.
You must be a member in good standing to participate in any of our drawings. Members whose dues are not paid will have their chips removed from the basket and will not be eligible for Club Drawings until their dues are brought current. Member’s chips will be returned to the basket once their dues are brought current.
All drawings will be on the days listed unless they fall on a holiday or we encounter a special circumstance—in which case alternate drawing dates will be announced prior to the upcoming weeks drawings.
All drawing total payouts are based on the actual totals for each drawing’s pot and will be paid based on the total actual money taken in. Winnings will not be paid, credited or tabbed, at the time of the Drawings. Drawing winners are paid once all drawing totals have been processed and approved. In most cases members will receive “mail” weekly on Tuesdays. See our bar staff or Executive Board members at the Clubhouse to request you “mail”.
A Club member’s whose number is drawn and is signed up for our Thursday, Friday or Saturday Night Drawings and is present at the time of the drawing receives 100% of the total amount for that drawing. Any member whose number is drawn and who is signed up but is not present for the drawing receives 50% of the total amount for that drawing. Members not signed up do not receive anything. (Excluding our Queen of Hearts Drawing).
All Drawing entries conclude (10) ten minutes before all scheduled Club Drawings.
Winners names will be displayed with updated money totals in the Clubhouse.
Executive Board Members, staff or a designated member must be present to conduct any of the Club’s Drawings.
Money will be withheld for all Drawings to repay the money the Club used to seed any of the drawings.
Members may sign up themselves and (1) one other member for all Drawings. (Excluding The Daily Drawing).
- All Piqua Fish & Game members in good standing may sign up for the Daily Drawing every Tuesday through Sunday at the Clubhouse. Members must sign the Daily Drawing sheet located near the bar to enter. The cost of entry is $ .25. Members are allowed (1) one sign-up per day.
- Members may only sign up themselves.
- Prior to closing the Clubhouse each night, the bar staff or Executive Board member will draw (1) one member’s chip from the membership basket. Any member whose number is drawn and is signed up on the Daily Drawing Sheet for that day’s drawing will win $50.00. The winner of the previous day will be recorded on the next day's signup sheet.
- A minimum amount must be kept in the Daily Drawing total to be able to cover wins. Additional funds over that amount determined by The Executive Board, may be moved to help fund Member and Club Events.
Queen of Hearts Drawing
- The Queen of Hearts raffle utilizes a Queen of Hearts raffle board. The board has 54 sealed numbered cards. Under the sealed cards resides a randomly placed deck of poker cards with two Jokers. The object of the Drawing is to have your ticket drawn out and to have your card be the Queen of Hearts.
- The Queen of Hearts Drawing is held at the clubhouse every Thursday at 7pm.
- Each ticket is $1.00 or 6 tickets for $5.00 with a maximum of $20.00 per week per person. The player must write their name and (1) one corresponding card number (1-54) from the cars remaining in the deck, on each ticket purchased. Any ticket which does not have either of these pieces of information, or multiple names or numbers will be discarded and another ticket will be drawn. To win the jackpot, you must have your ticket drawn and you must pick the Queen of Hearts from the Raffle board. All tickets will be added to a spinning basket.
- The ticket that is drawn will then have the numbered seal written on their ticket opened to reveal the card. If the Queen of Hearts is not revealed, the pot rolls over to the next week.
- The Queen of Hearts card pays 80% of the accumulated jackpot to the person drawn if they are present for the drawing. If not present 40% will be paid out. If the Queen of Hearts is drawn the 80% rule will move to the next highest card in the suit. Once the suit is complete the drawing is over. The Ace, King, Jack, 10, (2) two Jokers each will pay out 10% if the winner is present and 5% if not present for the drawing.
- The remaining funds in the pot will be applied to the weekly total for the upcoming Thursday QOH drawing and will be posted at the Clubhouse bar. The receipts for the current week will be used to seed the following week. All left over money will be used to start a new game. All payouts will be paid rounded to the nearest $5.00. New tickets must be purchased for each weeks drawing. Previous weeks tickets will be discarded.
- A Second Chance Drawing will be held after the QOH’s Drawing. The amount of each week’s Second Chance Drawing is based on the number of members who signed up for it that week.
- A single Second Chance ticket may be purchased for $1.00 prior to that night’s Queen of Hearts Drawing.
Thursday Night Drawing
- The Thursday Drawing is held every Thursday night at 8:00 pm.
- The cost to enter is the Thursday Night Drawing is $1.00 per member.
- There is a maximum of (1) one sign-up per member, per week for the Thursday Night Drawing.
- There is (1) one member’s chip drawn per Thursday night.
- The Thursday Night Drawing will begin each new pot with $100.00.
Friday Night Drawing
- The Friday Night Drawing is held every Friday night at 8:00 pm.
- The cost to enter the Friday Night Drawing is $5.00 per member.
- Each number drawn is worth $500.00 (See Club Drawings General Rules).
- The total amount of the Friday Night Drawing determines how many numbers will be drawn.
$2,000.00 + (4) four member numbers will be drawn.
$1,500.00 (3) three member numbers will be drawn.
$1,000.00 (2) two member numbers will be drawn.
$ 500.00 (1) one member number will be drawn.
- Each number drawn is worth $500.00 (See Club Drawings General Rules).
- After the Friday Night Drawing, if there is no winner and the funds total $2,100.00 or more in the pot, there will be a Rollover Drawing the following Saturday night at 7:00 pm.
- The total rollover amount may not payout more than $500.00.
- Member’s chips that are drawn are re-added to the membership basket prior to each draw. Members may win multiple times per week.
- If there is a Rollover Drawing (See Friday Night Drawing’s Rules) it will be drawn at 7:00 pm on Saturday nights.
- The Rollover Drawing is performed as a reverse drawing. Tickets are pulled from the bucket and announced until only (2) two tickets remain. The last (2) two remaining member’s tickets split the Rollover Drawing pot equally.
- All members who sign up for the Rollover Drawing must sign a ticket. Tickets not turned in prior to the Rollover Drawing will not be accepted.
- If you had signed up for that week’s Friday Night’s Drawing there is no charge to enter the Rollover Drawing. If you did not sign up for that week’s Friday Night’s Drawing the cost to enter is the Rollover Drawing is $5.00.
- Members must be present and signed-up to win.
- There is (1) one ticket drawn for the Rollover Drawing
Saturday Night Drawing
The Saturday Drawing is held every Saturday night at 8:00 pm.
The cost to enter is the Saturday Night Drawing is $5.00 per member.
There is (1) one member’s number drawn for the Saturday Night Drawing