Preparing Youth for Success
4-H is a non-formal educational, youth development program offered to individuals age 5 and in kindergarten to age 19. Ohio 4-H youth development reaches more than 240,000 youth each year – helping kids “learn by doing” through hands-on activities.
All 4-H programs focus on active involvement and quality experiences which stimulate lifelong learning of values and skills. 4-H members learn valuable lessons in leadership, communication and collaboration while increasing their knowledge in math, science, technology and a variety of other topics.
Piqua Fish & Game is proud to help support the Miami County 4-H Trapshooters through our yearly club donations and hosting their shooting events.
• For children ages 9-15 years
• Certified instructors in shotgun, rifle, pistol, archery and living history
• Annual member fee $12.00
• Trapshooting fee $3.25 for 25 shells and target
• Pistol fee 50% of club cost for 9mm pistol ammunition used .22 no fee
• Shooting sports camp $50.00
• Special outings club typically covers fees and ammunition costs
• Meetings Wednesday 6:30 pm at Piqua Fish & Game multi-purpose room
• Sponsored by Piqua Fish & Game and Olde English Outfitters
• Call Larry Ratcliff (937) 667-6488 or the Miami County Extension Office (937) 440-3945
Piqua Fish & Game