We have two stocked, easily accessible ponds at The Piqua Fish & Game. Both ponds are stocked with Bass, catfish, crappie, perch, and bluegill. The smaller front pond located to the South of the Clubhouse and the large pond located in our Campground. Members and their guests are welcome to use the ponds. Please Review the Pond Rules listed below and help us maintain our natural resources by practicing the catch and release policy in both of our ponds and removing all trash to the proper disposal area.
The front pond is the site of the annual Father's Day Fishing Derby. If the pond is cordoned off you may not access or fish in the pond until tape or barriers have been removed.
Ponds Rules (per 2020 Campground Rules)
- No camping of any kind within 50’ of the pond
- There is no swimming allowed in either of our ponds or creeks.
- No unapproved flotation devices may be used in the ponds.
- Gasoline motors are prohibited on the ponds. Electric trolling motors may be used.
- Children under the age of 16 are required to wear a properly fitted Type, I, II or III Personal Flotation Device and must have an adult present with them in the watercraft or near the ponds. Anyone over 16 is required to have a Personal Flotation Device available to them on the watercraft.
- No unattended minors are allowed near either of our ponds. Minor children are required to stay within arms-reach of their parent, adult guardian or responsible adult at all times while near our ponds.
- Fishing is allowed, however both ponds are Catch and Release, unless specifically noted by the Executive Board. The Front Pond is open for fishing 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Fishing on the Back Pond is restricted to Sunrise to Sunset for non-camping members. Camping Members may fish at anytime.
- No waste water, grey or back may be disposed of within 200 feet of pond except in designated grey water disposal sites.
- No vehicles may be driven on the South levy of the front pond or on the West side of the back pond. Golf carts are allowed to access both locations.
- No guests over the age of 21 may fish in either of our ponds.