October thru April (Never to exceed sunset)
Monday thru Saturday 9 am - 7 pm, Sunday 9 am - 5 pm
May thru September (Never to exceed sunset)
Monday thru Saturday 8 am - 8 pm, Sunday 9 am - 5
- You must have a current Piqua Fish & Game membership and range card in your possession at all times to use the range. Range officers and members can ask you to produce them for member verification. Failure to have the required cards could result in you being asked to leave the range.
- All guests must be accompanied by a member with the required range and membership cards in their possession. Guests other than active duty military and college students are allowed one visit per year—after that they are required to complete the range class and obtain their own range pass.
- Red HOTflag must be flown at all times when shooting, the last person on the range is responsible for taking the flag down and storing it in the mailbox at the entrance to the shooting range.
- All members and guests must sign in and out on the sign in sheet stored in the mailbox near the entrance to the shooting range.
- All target stands should be returned to the shed after shooting. Remove paper targets and damaged cardboard backers before putting your stands away. Throw away your trash in the trash cans.
- All shooting activities shall be conducted on the appropriate range.
- No shooting at wildlife or Piqua Fish & Game property.
- Eye protection is required upon entering the range, ear protection is highly recommended.
- No glass bottles, containers or alcoholic beverages are permitted at the range.
- No unsafe handling of firearms, you may be asked to leave if you observed acting in an unsafe manner.
- Bullets must enter dirt backstops.
- Clean up the areas you use, collect all brass, spent shell casings and trash and put them in the appropriate containers provided. Return benches chairs and other materials to the rightful place.
- Any guest under the age of 18 must have constant adult supervision.
- Violation of any of these rules will result in action being taken by the Piqua Fish & Game Board and may result in the loss of your range card and privileges.
Range Quick Links
Follow these links to the individual range pages and other information.